Some plasti dip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Achromious, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Alright so I recently found out about plasti dip. I figured I'd check out a few things before I went straight to bedliner or some other permanent paint.

I sprayed it all on a week or so ago in sections and it's been holding up great. The best part is if theres a scratch in it it patched really easy- just spray over it and it blends in fine.

I painted up my rockers, grille and all the chrome that was on there. Lemme know what you think!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Looks great man!

4. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Thanks!

5. turned out real nice!!!

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

That looks real good dude. How does that stuff hold up with the weather?

7. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

So far it's been great. I've had it on for a couple weeks and yesterday I power washed it as a test and then washed the whole car without issue

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very cool man!

9. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

That looks clean!!!!

10. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Thanks guys!
    Getting a line with that stuff is a bit tricky, you have to untape it as soon as youve sprayed along the top or itll grab and shred.

11. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

nice man looks good with your red