Some autumn shoots

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by mfernandes, Apr 8, 2012.

1. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

washed the truck yesterday (washed only, no wax... i was lazy) and today was a nice morning for some shoots... hope you like them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    New taillights Hooligan sended me, had to drill the "3rd hole" for the turn lights... GREAT MOD! RECOMMENDED!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cruise Control setup part 1: pods (Hooligan) and Explorer leather steering wheel. The CC clockspring I bought was busted, a new one is comming thanks to Hooligan once again!
    Ill post a How-to of the complete setup when finished!!!
    GREAT MOD!!!! CANT WAIT TO HAVE THIS WORKING!!!

[​IMG]
    New radio bezel with fogs switch... mint condition :thumbsup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

Very nice man, super clean truck

4. OP
    mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Thanks a lot man... 50% of this trucks belongs to Hooligan!

I forgot about the autodim mirror... if anybody is ionterested in a how-to I can write one... easy installation :thumbsup:

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

It looks great man! If you can do a write up for the mirror on that years truck that would be great!!

6. Damn that thing is clean! Nice work man!

7. OP
    mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Ill do a write up dude! The good thing is it works in every car/truck. Ill do it tonight

Thanks a lot pal!!!