Smart phone friendly?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by beaulawcious, Jan 15, 2012.

1. beaulawcious

beaulawcious New Member

I dont have a computer, and only have access to a comp only once in a awhile, so I bought a smart phone and do anything from price shopping, to google, to taking college tests on my phone. Very convient. this forum supports my phone, but it doesnt seems to allow me to upload photos from my phone. When I go to post a comment/pic I try to attach a pic, I click on the attach (paperclip symbol) and a new window pops up like its suppose to to select and upload photos, but when I click on "choose file" it highlights green like its suppose to, but it doesn't pull up a new window of all my pics. So I can't upload pics from my phone, so I gotta go to library and email pics from my my phone to email and upload photos on public comp and then upload to forum. Sorry, im not complaining, just a suggestion for convienence.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

You gotta use photobucket. I use my phone to post pics all the time

5. I actually just learned how to upload pics myself. Photobucket works perfectly.