SICK OF THESE FRICKEN CAMBER PROBLEMS... Please help me out with this.

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by Redneck_ranger, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Alright, I've had multiple threads up about this for the longest time. I'm not lowering the torsion bars because one of the nuts is rounding off, and I ain't touching it. I heard from friends tonight that there were problems with the upper control arms at some point in time, which he is looking up for me. I want to replace my tie rods and ball joints next summer, and might possibly be looking at the control arms too just to have everything new. Anybody want to chime in on parts that will I may want to change out to correct this problem? Sick of looking at...... THISVVVVV
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

i have the same issue even with new front end parts..always needs alignments.

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I have just gotten one and it didn't fix it... Clinton took his to a place by his house. Might take it up there before I get new tires.

5. greenmachine2000

try it..some parts might be worn out.

6. greenmachine2000

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.

That's what I got. I'm gonna replace the ball joints as soon as I get some money, and eventually the control arms and tie rods as well.

8. greenmachine2000

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Apparently I'm not the only one with this problem because there are 6 guests looking at it too lol

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

11. greenmachine2000

wrong link..my my my what am i doing i need sleep lol

12. greenmachine2000

13. greenmachine2000

im just showing whats all needed..id suggest going with moog honestly.

14. greenmachine2000

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Too much to choose from!!!!! lol I'm probs gonna get MOOG off of a buddy at an autoparts store.

16. greenmachine2000

they have a lifetime warranty thats why id go with em lol get greasable parts the ones with fittings if possible and keep em greased! lol

17. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

i have that same bull**** camber you do, we have the same year trucks, you'll have to change the whole upper control arm instead of just a upperball joint, they arent bad to do i just put moogs in my Dad's F150

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

That's what I thought I would have to do... Theyre not all that bad, just a bitch when you don't have all the right size tools on hand.

19. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Just sas it already. You probably spent more money on you front end than you would to do the swap

20. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

I got it too.. Not that bad , but it's there.. I was told they are ment to be a little off ( not like yours ) for stability ... That's why if you look at the MTR tires the " road" part is on the inside

21. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

About $750ish, little more. Don't have the time or enough money anymore. Maybe this summer if I get a raise at work...

Yeah, a LITTLE lol And yeah, I noticed that one the MTR's. Watched a vid from Petersen's 4 wheel and off road on it.

Is there a temporary fix to this until I figure out what I can do?