Shhiiinnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Redneck_ranger, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Well, finally got around to washing the truck today. Not only that, but........

[​IMG]

GOT ME ENGINE CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple Cleaner degreaser is the best $6 I ever spent. Hahahaha. Works on getting mud stains off tires too! And brake dust off wheels! Haha.

So, here's the pictures of today. I'll start out with some of when I got bored today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now.... Onto the pictures of her clean! I think I'm beginning to like the truck clean now. Hahaha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is my favorite of all

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a few pics this evening when I had to run to the store with my dad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Proud to be an owner of....

[​IMG]

And here's just one showing off my cab lights a little more.

[​IMG]

The cab lights, well let me say the bases don't leak. My idiot self didn't silicone the self tapping screws, so when I washed it today the water got in under the lenses and followed the screws down. I'm going to be siliconing the lenses as soon as possible so it doesn't happen again. So, now that I've whored out my truck, lemme know whatcha think! After seeing the truck clean, I'm proud that I own it even though it does break a lot. The truck looks cosmetically great. I'm running out of things that I can do to the exterior, so it will be onto the interior soon. So yeah, that's it!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. looks good Pete, it's a good color keep it clean lol, cab lights look good too!

4. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

looks good!!

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

pete that hood looks like chit on there you need to box it up and ship it to me..... lol

looks good man..... lol

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hahahahahahaha. Yeah, right. The hassle I had trying to ship out a muffler was enough to deter me from shipping anything. Lmfao.

Thanks guys!

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

i dont think ive ever seen it without mud on it....:D lol looks good pete!

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Oh yes you have. lol

9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ok you dont wanna ship then you can bring it to me the 22 in columbus.... lol hahahahahaha

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, about that.... Hahaha. Probably about that time is when my transfer case will be out of the truck.

11. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

not bad but it could be cleaner

12. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Damn that motor's seen alot a mud in her day.... That stuff ain't easy to rub off the rubber parts either! I spent about 10 hours getting my engine bay detailed up while my motor was out...and it never got spotless. lol. Damn that mud.....mud's gay anyway.

Anywho... is it just me or is the left front still way off from where she should be??

[​IMG]

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

They both are man, I haven't even started working on the issue yet. I'm waiting until I can see if I can afford a superlift before I go putting money into it.

And it took me a matter of 5 minutes to get it that clean lol

Here's what it looked like before..... Hahahahaa
    [​IMG]

14. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Not to derail the thread but you really need to find a good alignment/frame shop. The problem's you've got now with front end alignment will only magnify with a superlift.

And for what it's worth, I'd work on getting the right sized tires under it before considering a SL. 31's on a BL? Come on mang! lol.

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I like my 31s! Haha. But the problem's solely from the tbars being cranked. Clinton said that there's an alignment shop up by him that can get em straight, so I might take a weekend trip up there to have it done.

16. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

BS on because they're cranked. You can max 'em out on brand new bars and the camber won't be that horribly off....just a few degrees, not 12. lol.

17. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

1.5* on the passenger side, 2.5* on the driver's side. And that's the reason. I had it looked over by my girlfriend's dad who is a master technician in about 9 or ten different makes and he said that's the only reason.

18. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Truck looks great! Are you gonna put fender flares back on or fill in the holes?

19. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

An auto parts store that my friend works at told me that one of their work trucks wrecked. It's an 02 Edge with flares. He said if insurance totals it then I can go over and pay them a small fee and take em. So if the truck gets totaled then I'm putting them on. If not, then I'm filling the holes and running without em

20. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Cool deal!!!

21. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, I don't care if I get em or not. I like the truck both ways