For Sale: Set of 2 Raybestos Professional Grade (PG) 10" Rear Brake Drums #9498R

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by CADreamin, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

Nearly NEW set of 2 rear brake drums, Raybestos Professional Grade (PG) part #9498R.

These are drums for 10" x 2.5" brakes. I installed these along with new shoes, and ran them around the block to test, before deciding on a whim to go with a rear disc brake conversion instead. Because the drums have been mounted and used, for however short a period of time, I can't return them.

The drums are in nearly NEW shape, with less than 1 mile of use. They will come without the original boxes, but other than that, will just need to be wiped down with brake cleaner before being installed. There is no wear on the drums, all machined surfaces are in fine shape, there are minimal markings on the non-machined surfaces from installation.

Regarding correct application, Rock Auto says 1991-94 Ford Explorer and Mazda Navajo, 1998-2009 Ford Ranger, and 1998-2010 Mazda B-Series. With 10" drums of course.

$60 shipped in the lower 48, or best reasonable offer - your best deal on the web. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international destinations available for an additional charge.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

pm me please

4. OP
    CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

Uh...OK. PM sent. Did you have a question?

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I may be down for these! Let me check my funds and I will PM you dude

6. OP
    CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

Sweet! I also have a matching set of Raybestos shoes, the star wheel adjusters, and a set of NAPA reman wheel cylinders...all in the same condition - basically installed and run around the block before I did the disc brake conversion. So maybe we can make a package deal, but in any case, I'll surely hook you up for all the help you've given me! Take care dude!

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Now you're talking! When you get a chance pm me the pics, I'd like to see the stuff, and shoot me a combined price!

8. OP
    CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

You got it! I have some wrenchin' to do on my wife's car, but I'll get to it today. I was thinking $75 shipped for everything. You're close so the hit I take for shipping won't be too bad...and it'll free up some shelf space for me!

9. OP
    CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

PM sent with pics!

10. Shawn

Shawn Cranky old man

If Hooligan doesn't get the drums, let me know. I will definitely take them.

11. OP
    CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

Will do! I'll let you know. Thanks for lookin'!

12. OP
    CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

SOLD to Hooligan! Thanks dude!

13. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thank YOU dude!! I'll close this out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.