Server Move

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Nathan, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Hey Guys,

I hate to give last minute notice but the server we are on is having some big issues. We also discovered that no only could these issues cause it to die.... but it's also screwed up our backups and we don't have any a this moment :eek:

Needless to say we are having to act as quickly as possible. At some point today we will be moving to a new server so you may see some down time. The new server is even beefier than the current one so no need to worry about speed. Just bear with us as we work to keep everything stable.

Thanks for understanding.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

The server move is complete. Please let me know if you experience any problems.

Thanks!

4. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

That was quick!

All good here on tapatalk.

5. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

No Issues so far :)

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

That WAS quick!

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

The only issue I have had was a few mins ago when I tried to get on from my phones browser but its cleared up now.

8. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Feels good to me lol

9. adsm08

adsm08 New Member

So far it's been less problematic than some other server moves I've been through.

I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said something.