Seats for my ranger

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Achromious, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Achromious

Achromious New Member

I found a guy who will sell me some 94 tbird leather seats for like 125 if i pull um. Anyone know if these will bolt right in? Or will I need new rails. If I do is it still worth it?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i dont think they will bolt in but you may be able to mod them to work..... maybe member drppdyllwrngr wll chime in and say wether or not for sure you can get them to fit..... or even shoot him a pm......

4. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Well I'm pretty sure some of the earlier t-bird seats bolt right in so I thought there was at least a possibility these might but yeah good call if he doesnt swoop by with some mystical advice ill drop him a pm haha

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i believe it's 84-88 or could be 80-84.....

6. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

yeah I know.. maybe just wishful thinking...

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

you maybe able to take the tracks apart and bolt the 2 together to make ones that will fit in your truck.....

8. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

I wish I was better at that sorta thing haha

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think if you swap tracks you will be good to go

10. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

How difficult is that? This guy doesn't want to help and I'm still a newby as much as I wish I wasn't

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

It is all about measurements, I think its a high price what he wants to begin with. Tell him 75 for the set and you take them out or his price but he has to help. Tryo on here is the guru with that **** so shoot him a pm he can tell you yes or no on them

12. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

I doubt he'll go lower he was asking 200 before apparently they're "like new" anyway I'll probably just pick up some mustang gt buckets from a different guy because I think I'll be able to knock that price down some

13. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

125 for a set of leather in decent to good shape is a steal. it would cost 500+ to get them redone that way.