Want to buy: screw in door seal

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by mcdonald58, Jun 22, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

ive been looking for this part for months now. its a plastic piece that is about a inch think next to the word ranger when you open the door. it normally has 3 screws in it but mine snapped in half. i would need one from a reg cab im pretty sure they didnt change through the years. heres a pic to show what im talking about. its the piece with the screw in it. thanks. if someone could grab one at their next jy run. that would be awesome.

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

bump still need this part.

4. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

5. maranger

maranger New Member

wish i could help ya, ive also been lookin for this part. if i find an extra set ill tell ya.

do u need them new or will a junkyard set do?

6. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

a jy set would be preferred since it would be cheaper.

7. maranger

maranger New Member

i planned on goin to check tomorrow mid day

8. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

alright thanks do you want me to pm my number to you so we can deal with pricing while youre at the jy?

9. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

10. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thread can be closed. i finally found one.

11. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i just received this piece. please close thread. thank you.