Sad news

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hooligan, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

just send more of our jobs over sea's yeah thats what we need

4. It's hard to believe ford is closing that plant and chevy will continue with the colorado

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
  5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Way to boost the economy

6. Jesus man.... I thought you were gonna get rid of the hooligan lol Way to give me a heartattack xD This sucks though.

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

he actually thought about selling it a couple of times..... then he came to his senses.... now i think he is gonna be buried in the hooligan.... lol with the wife in the bed......

8. Jwad00

Jwad00 New Member

I'm NEVER letting go of my ranger now!!!!! :(

9. Lmao. Probably. I'm still ****ting myself right now though from the title... Hahahahaha

10. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Thats old news but still... Dodge has the Dakota and Chevy has the Colorado and neither see a reason to stop production of their trucks. Why Ford?!

All they need is an overhaul. Redesign the thing, add a big V8, and actually give it some options to choose from! (including leather)

11. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Well Ford also this year completely dropped the Crown Victoria and changed the explorer into might as well say awd car. Have no idea what the "masterminds" at Ford are thinking....Rangers are awesome small pickups...

12. racsan

racsan exceding the limits....

the only thing i lke anymore from ford is the mustang, im sure they will ruin it also.

13. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

IMO the only people who are making good vehicles are Dodge... and I hate Dodge lol. They came back with the Charger, Challenger, AND Dart and not to mention added 30 more HP (I think) to the Ram. That means it makes more HP than a Ford Lightning! They redid their Durangos and made them more of a truck and also looks good doin it. They still have their Dakotas which, of course, you can order with 4 doors, a V8, and leather interior.

But then again... Ford still owns Ford. The government owns Daimler-Chrysler and GM.