Request for addition to member garages

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by pooleo, May 16, 2012.

1. pooleo

pooleo New Member

Wondering if an Exhaust space could be added to the member garages?

Just got done doing one for newbs and wanted to put my exhaust specs, along with a clip. Did not have a spot specific for that.

:thumbsup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Sounds like a cool idea but that is out of my hands. Let's hear what clint has to say

4. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I like this idea :)

5. that would be a good spot to put vids of exhaust sounds and mufflers or if straight pipes , cats no cats etc..

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

For right now I suggest putting it in the exterior section of the garage. There is no way for me to add to it, feel free to PM Nathan or Jon though.

7. sounds like a ^ cop out or what lol

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...if you really look at it, its called smart working. Delegation has its perks lol

9. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

why not make a sticky for exhaust specs, pics and videos?

10. joking with ya, I think a pm to Jon or Nathan would be the guys to get that question as they can add that feature .

11. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Wouldn't an exhaust be more of an engine mod?

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very true, thanks Hurley!

13. IDK, I think exhaust is exhaust and motor mods are things like cams, intakes, cranks, I just dont see it that way. It is an entire section of its own even when you look through parts catalogs exhaust is not under motors.

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats true too, Has anyone pm'd Nathan?

15. I will pm nathan, as I want to ad more pics in the garage section too.
    but where is his pm located?

16. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

how about a section of "future mods" as well, like what you plan to do with your truck soon

17. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Love this idea Andy.

All these are great additions. I need to make one when I have some extra time and get better pics.

18. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I don't think we need a full section or "forum" for future mods. I myself prefer to see individuals post their own threads of their future mods. I think not only it shows the members personal goal for their truck, but it also creates alot more activity on the forum in which members can discuss that specific trucks future mods.

19. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Go to the main page, click forum leaders then click the pm box by his name

20. OP
    pooleo

pooleo New Member

I think it was ment as a future mod section in the member garage page

21. sent Nathan a pm