read this.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by greenmachine2000, Jan 1, 2012.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

well at work today i was up near the front of the store and i saw it was snowing and the wind was blowing real hard then out of the corner of my eye i see this cart shoot across the parking lot i mean shooting smacks the back of a car and bounces off and back like 5 feet. these was a head cashier and front end manager standing behind desk so i hollered to them from about 15 feet away hey a cart just went flying into the back of a car...not as soon as i said that there shouting shhhh hush shut up and zip it and..honestly i was doing the responsible thing and saying hey someones cart just got beamed..now i asked to go out and inpect that car to see if there was any damage and what they told me was no..dont make it a big deal just shut up and dont worry about it..now i felt i did the right thing but obvioustly some poeple dont care about others property. let me know your opinion on this..

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You were right what you did, people like that are unreal man

4. OP
    greenmachine2000

im tellin ya..and they get "management" positions..

5. People like that really piss me off... Had that happen to my dad's old truck, 92 Dakota, beautifully clean truck... Damn cart came, clipped the driver's side door and took off the sport decal on it in parts. Store wouldn't take responsibility, even though their cart jockeys were slacking off in the back...

6. OP
    greenmachine2000

they just posted last week signs that say store is not responsible for damage caused by carts..thing is well to me at least WHO IS REPONSIBLE!! its there parking lot..you just parked to shop there..

7. Honestly, I can kinda understand it... They can't keep track of every cart there, and can't control the wind. But they can make sure that it is kept to a minimum.

8. OP
    greenmachine2000

true but honestly to try to cover it up fast rather than be honest and tell some one pissed me off..

9. Yeah. That's what gets my goat. I woulda sat there in my truck until I saw the person come out to their car lol

10. OP
    greenmachine2000

funniest thing is there were 2 couples that watched it beam across parking lot and hit..and they got mad cause the 2 nincompoops were yelling at me. i want more people to read this..

11. Well, let's keep the talk up on it then. It'll keep it at the top of the new posts list

12. OP
    greenmachine2000

the cart pusher was inside at the time of this and told me no hush too i forgot that..damn idiot should have been out there..not saying he could have stopped it but the carts are outside..lol

13. Yeah. Like my incident... They were slacking off

14. OP
    greenmachine2000

i mean i usually am the cart pusher..not saying i havent seen some hit but i save almost 90% of them..i once bolted out the door clear to the last row to snag a cart 6 inches away from a mercedes..yea got there right in time..i have have multiple people thank me for stopping carts..to my stores shear stupidity when its gusty..they usually have 1 cart pusher..so odds are roughly 80 people there say 20 carts outside so 80 cars 20+ carts 1 guy...hhhmmmmmm 2 guys outside maybe!?!?!?

15. Lmao. That might help haha

16. OP
    greenmachine2000

i keep telling them that but they never listen..and hey its a weekend..stores get busier..and still 1 cart pusher..talk about not wanting to pay workers lol

17. OP
    greenmachine2000

idk what to do anymore it seems like i try to do the right thing and always get yelled at for it.

18. Human race is hostile man. Gotta put up with it or tell em to **** off lol

19. OP
    greenmachine2000

oh i yelled at this one snicker licker the other day told her she wasnt my boss and i aint listenin to her shi.t..yeah got her pretty quiet.

20. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

all i can say is bull $hit