Ranger speedometer clusters

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Ok my ranger that I didn't sell has the PRND123 type deal below the speedometer so does that mean my cluster has been changed out? My trucks a standard the guy told me standards usually came with electrical clusters and that got me thinking holy shiy I totally dont have the answer for that. But on a funny note he tried telling me my engine has 100 some k miles on it because how dirty it is not my fault I did some dirt an dust wheeling a while ago and haven't detailed it yet.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

sounds like it to me. that sounds like an auto cluster

4. OP
    Freemans 00

well then the real question is how many miles does my truck have? Could its looks really show its age?

5. greenmachine2000

you wont be able to tell "actual" and as far as looks showing age look at mine is doesnt show its age.

6. OP
    Freemans 00

mine sure as fuk does lol. I love the Ranger but for some reason im just not happy with it. And simply tired of doing stuff with it. < Insert joke here.

7. greenmachine2000

what you do with it is on you haha

8. OP
    Freemans 00

My friends girl friend always used to make fun of me saying id go to the strip club and pick the fat girls up and do em in my truck bed well I guess that joke came back to bite me in the ass

9. greenmachine2000

10. OP
    Freemans 00

My beds rusted completely out lol well the upper mounts are towards the cab lol see what happens when you dont get ahold of me you dont get to find out my problems

11. greenmachine2000

i lost everyones numbers lol

12. OP
    Freemans 00

**** dude you got the same number?

13. greenmachine2000

14. OP
    Freemans 00