ranger forum.net vid

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Captured Time, Oct 31, 2011.

?

forum vid

Poll closed Nov 7, 2011.
  1. yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

hey yall i would like to try my hand at making a vid for this forum to get more guys and gals to the site. but my thing is im at a loss of if this has been done already or not.

now if i do this i will post a thread for pic request. and after we get some pics in i will post up for some music to go on it.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PICS AS OF NOW.

this is just to see if any one would like a vid made up or not.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i dont think anyone has made a video for this site yet..... i know they have on another site.... i think it would be sweet.... clinton should be able to tell you wethere it has been done or not....

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

How would this be marketed to people who don't know about this site?

5. OP
    Captured Time

with mix photos of our trucks and some screen pics of the site on youtube and googl

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I say go for it, and I will have the admins look at it and (crossing fingers) maybe they can add it to the site!

7. OP
    Captured Time

ok man. in the next week or so i will be asking for pic's then

8. OP
    Captured Time

well looks as if i will be make'n the vid will ost a thread to get yall's pics soon

9. sounds good, maybe it will bring more peeps!

10. OP
    Captured Time

that is the plan lol. was telling the guys at work bout this site but they wanted to stay over on FRF

11. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i got some good pics for this lol

12. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

and vids