Ranger drop spindles

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by DHPmike, Mar 28, 2009.

1. DHPmike

DHPmike New Member

Im working on a set right now. Im taking stock spindles and cutting them to make drop spindles. comments? plz...

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Belvader

Belvader New Member

i've been wondering about drop spindles for this style ranger recently yet i can't find any sold on the market. so please do share once you complete this and whether it's safe because to tell ya the truth i drive the living hell out of my truck so it has to be durable hahahaha

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Hit up member salranger he just lowered his truck he might be able to point you in the right direction for drop spindles.

5. Belvader

Belvader New Member

10-4 aight thanks man

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea they dont make any for rangers, i wouldve been all over them if they did. they sure should, wouldve saved alot of time and cussing lol. too bad you cant flip over 3" lift spindles and use them lol.... or can you??? just a thought i doubt it though

7. Belvader

Belvader New Member

lol i know that's right, and prolly not. i'll just cut coils :) much simpler hahaha

8. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Well they don't make 'em...

How do you plan on welding on cast that happens to be a VERY important piece of the truck??

Just get DJM arms (assuming you've got a 98 up...create a signature please).