For Sale: pioneer deh-3400 ub

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by mcdonald58, Nov 3, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i will be getting an iphone soon so i will be upgrading to a head unit that has pandora control. here is the crutchfield link http://www.crutchfield.com/p_1303400UB/Pioneer-DEH-3400UB.html?tp=5684. it will not come with installation gear unless i get that free with the my new one. or the buyer can pay an extra 15 and i will ship them the installation gear i get with the new one. im looking to get $80 for the head unit. i got it for christmas last year and still works perfectly.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hhhhhhhmmmmm.......tempting

4. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

5. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Can you post pics of the actual unit you are selling?

7. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

sorry i didnt see your post. ill upload them tomorrow. i have an issue with this unit though. it wont find my iphone it just says find usb when i plug it in and set it to that setting. ill be working with crutchfield soon to try and fix it.
    also price drop to 65+shipping.

8. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

9. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

im getting a replacement head unit for this one. since the usb is not working. luckily it was still under warranty. hopefully ill be able to exchange it for the one i want instead of just an identical one. if i cant the new one i be for sale at 60+ shipping.

10. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

bump i got it back from crutchfield and it is now for sale.