Pictures of my days work

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Freemans 00, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Well started the day off with a crazy hang over (Pete knows all about the story) anyways my buddy said he wanted to take the top off the jeep and clean it up so we did. Then what I didnt want to do I did I went home and detailed my truck. Hasnt been detailed in about 4 months so it was in need of it. Onto the pics.

I dont have tire shine so dont hate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Truck looks great man!! I want that bull bar!

4. OP
    Freemans 00

you got a big truck get a brush guard lol and I was gonna buy a skid plate then thought theres one on the bull bar.. Thanks

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I just want a bull bar like that!

6. OP
    Freemans 00

ebay my friend cheapest place. Im gonna bedline my hood the paints kind of rough I was thinking of just doing the middle of it like the challengers

7. lol that was a fun text to wake up to! Lmfao. Oh, and you missed a spot! :p

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool man, I have seen them on ebay, but I like shopping for the used ones first lol

9. OP
    Freemans 00

10. truck looks gooooood

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

looking good!! clean them exhaust tips! lol :D

12. OP
    Freemans 00

Where my exhaust tips? I got those while it was down pouring the rain lol I wax those weekly

13. OP
    Freemans 00

so they stay clean and dont rust