Pepsi Or Coke?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 01B3000, Aug 24, 2012.

?

Coke Or Pepsi

1. Coke

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Pepsi

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Both

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Age old question, was just wondering, who prefers what?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

well i said both since i like both but id probably have to lean toward pepsi because mtn dew is my ultimate fav lol

4. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

i perfer coke over pepsi but ill drink pepsi from time to time

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

wheres the mtn dew?

6. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

I love coke, but I can drink pepsi. But both has to be from cans. Bottles just dont taste the same

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i love pepsi, my uncle used to drive a truck for them and used to bring us crates filled with cans of pepsi and pepsi products.

8. diet dr pepper or diet pepsi caffeine free , but really just like soda water( carbonated water)

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

x2 on the cans, its the only way to do it

10. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

what about Coke from Mexico? Not cocaine but coca cola lol. I know you can get it in PA especially at Carlisle thats where we got ours. Just think of coke but you don't have that acid crap in it if that makes sense.

11. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Ive not had coke from mexico but ive had coke from Iraq, Tasted kinda different and didnt have the "fizz" that ours does

12. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i've heard alot of the flavor depends on the water it's made with.

i've never had a mexican coke, but i have had other mexican sodas, they're awsome. just had a strawberry earlyer, the green apple flavered ones are great too.

13. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

pepsi

14. ob269

ob269 New Member

Mtn Dew! But out of those two, I'd say both..