People disrespecting and trashing my truck.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Demon, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

I am about to carry a gun and tazer. Someone hit my truck in a parking lot again and its through the clear coat, paint, and to the primer. My truck needs a new paint job cuz people don't know how to drive in parking lots. I sewer to the lord if I ever see this happen to my truck I am going to beat the shot out of there car grab there keys and get in my truck and RAM their vehicle.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Demon

this is complete bull****. i try to park away from people and it doesnt work. there is about 9 areas on my truck that are to the primer and a chunk missing out of my powerdome fiberglass hood. i have had enough and am about to go ****ing crazy.

4. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Sorry to hear that bro. You have insurance, right?

5. OP
    Demon

yes i do but i have a high pay rate to fix ****

6. Brinker88

Time to go flat black! But in all seriousness, I see your point. I dont know what to tell you bro.

7. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Thats bull **** I learned my lesson when I parked in a close spot and someone backed into me. Im one of those vehicles you see near the road and the very end of walmarts parking lot. I went to go mart once and it was packed so I pulled up on the sidewalk. My truck and dog= MY LIFE!!!!

8. OP
    Demon

yes its bull**** and its not like i can freaking buy red spray paint and paint the ****ing thing

9. Freemans 00

Yeah it be different if it was plastic or something. Rhino Line all your bumpers and your sides. Next time they hit you they get pay back with the rough material

10. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

That's ****ed up man!!! I would bE soooo heated !!

11. ob269

ob269 New Member

When you do decide to paint it, paint it with herculiner first and then paint over it..

12. Freemans 00

Or weld some metal spikes onto the edges of your truck for safety purposes. Hit a deer you just keep on going and its there. Someone hits you they get new pinstripes.

13. OP
    Demon

it does have line-x on the sides but i guess its not high up enough on the truck. next time it gets painted i am saying **** it and bed lining the ****ing whole truck red

14. Brinker88

That's the spirit!!!!

15. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yeah dude, that's what I am saying! Herculiner then whatever color paint you want =)

16. 94_blk4x4

94_blk4x4 Soon SFA...

i hate your damn truck... just sayin...

:icon_cheesygrin::furious:

17. OP
    Demon

brad go back to bed loser lmao

18. that sucks man, but if you do what you say you would like to, then wear a ski mask and no plate on your truck, cause jail time aint worth any vehicle

19. OP
    Demon

thanks for the ideas

20. 94_blk4x4

94_blk4x4 Soon SFA...

lmao..hope ya can get it fixed soon man.

just put one of those cages around it, like the military trucks use in afghanistan

21. I think you had the ideas already lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.