PA meet March 10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hooligan, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hey guys, Adam (Turdfx4) and I have doing up a meet in Tremont PA. Anyone interested chime in, and we can give details.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

4. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

It's going to be March 10th, its a Thursday. I know its a little odd that it's on a Thursday. but it kinda works for everyone who is coming. I won't really have weekends anymore due to the new job. So far there's going to be about 5 people coming.

We pretty much decided on meeting at Gooseberry Farm's truck stop on exit 100 on I-81. Probably around 10:00. That'll give us some time to BS and then get something to eat around 11 and then go do a little wheeling up in Tremont.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&b...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQnwIwAA

5. March 10th, you guys will still have snow packed roads :yes:

6. Teamexploder

I seen its a Thursday but works been slow and been having a good bit of week days off. I remember most of the way there to the Subway in the little town, but have GPS to guide me.

7. TurdFX4

Just keep going past Subway and then go up over and down the mountain, (go past where we turned to go to Rausch Creek) keep going till you can turn onto I-81 South, stay on 81 for about 5 or 6 miles till you turn off Exit 100 and then just make a right at the Stop sign.

8. Teamexploder

Cool, simple enough.

9. TurdFX4

Yeah it's not that hard.

10. Teamexploder

What trails are we runnin?

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I hope nothin serious, I dont wanna mess up the truck!

12. Teamexploder

Gotta have to use the 4wd though :) although if I have the aussie in before we go then idk how often I'll need it. As long as we don't go through too tight of spots you don't have to worry bout scuffing or banging your truck up. I'm guessing there's going to be snow on the trails when we go too.

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah I am sure but maybe we will luck out and get a big thaw before that and get some mud out of it! I hope someone brings tow straps, I dont have any lol

14. Teamexploder

I gotta buy another one, I forget how I ruined the one.

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I should invest in some...maybe one day I will!

16. Teamexploder

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Awesome...Thanks man!

18. TurdFX4

Like I said, I use the term "Wheeling" loosely. Where I'm thinking of going, its pretty much open fields. I mean as long as we dont get a bad snow like the week before, we probably won't even need 4x4. It's not like we're going to Rausch Creek or anything like that. the trails we're going on are like the main road up at Rausch.

Here's a video of where I'm thinking of going... please excuse the Arnold outburst:

[​IMG]

19. Teamexploder

Ok, cool so I should have enough clearance for that type of wheeling then.

20. TurdFX4

Absolutely. I used to **** around up there in my Explorer all the time... that only had 235/75/15's on it.

21. Teamexploder

Guys got CB's? or which method of communication?