(PA) body lift meet

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet announcements and planning' started by ob269, Apr 16, 2012.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

Alright boys and squirels.. I am expecting my BL to arive this weekend(4/20ish give or take a day or two) so I was thinking the first weekend in May, 5/5/12.. if another weekend would work better for some that we could agree on I will gladly change. Only exception is the following weekend of the 12th, as that is Kendraes birthday..

I will aprreciate any and all help, everyone is welcome to come. I will provide delicious pizza and tasty beer for those of us of age, and non-alcoholic beverages for those of us under 21 lol!

Hell you guys could even stay over Saturday night if anyone would prefer..

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I'll see what the funds look like for fuel, but I might be able to make it. Looks like a 2 hour drive to the city for me.

:eek: That scares me a little! :whistling:

4. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Yep, Williamsport is about two hours, that's where I bought my bike..
    However I will definately appreciate your assistance!!

LOL nothing to worry about Brad, just offering a place to stay since some may be drinking/it may end up late by the time we get done..

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Did you get the garage? If not I can bring the air tools

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Damn why must I live in ky. If only I lived closer I would be down to come help.

7. If you guys lived closer to me, we could do a couple at a time! ;)

8. If my funds allow me to fill up on gas to make it out there, I'll sure as hell be there. If not, then sorry.... :(

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Pete you can drive to my place and ride with me, but you'll have to ride in the bed

10. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

...I was just thinking of setting up a meet to do my body lift aswell! You beat me to it!!

11. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

We should be good, but I'll find out for sure by this weekend as he wasn't home when we ran over yesterday..

12. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Well I've got food, beer, and a place for you to stay overnight if you're up for a HELLUVA road trip..

13. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

That would be nuts, a double body lift meet!

Nice guy! Only problem w that would be that it would take you extra ling to get here, can't go above 35 w him in the bed..

Come for the experience?

14. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

damn i got to be in IN what the hell lol i was thinking that you already had a bl lift

15. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I would roll through..but your 5 hours from me and i don't wanna take the ranger on that long of a trip! My bench seat is very very very uncomfortable and my back would probably be broken after that long ride!

16. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Nope. I will soon enough! lol

Yeah 5 hrs one way is pretty far..

17. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

So I've been spraying my body mounts for the past two days but am confused on the four for thecab. Do I just spray the bottom of them, like into the rubber pad?

18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah on the bottom of them there is a metal washer(nut) spray up into it....

19. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Alright cool that's what I been doing..

20. ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

You can also spray the tops of the bolts as well. This will obviously require you to fold back the floor and take out the rubber top covers to gain access to them, but your going to have to do that anyways for the body lift. It only takes a few seconds to pop the rubber covers back in and fold the floor back.

I would just keep doing that and like stated before spraying up in the center hole of the mounts over and over again. For me it didn't really help to much but the only problem I had was one of the rear cab bolts, where the rubber bushing kept spinning with it. Even heat wouldn't do it so I had to have someone pry against the rubber bushing to hold it still while I cranked the bolt out, but other than that everything else went pretty smooth.

21. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

How far from the Dubois Exit off the Interstate are ya? That's a good reason for me to leave :D You're bout 2 hours out from me.