OMFG buggy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Brinker88, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

4. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

who needs driving skill when you can just floor it and bounce everywhere. what a waste

5. OP
    Brinker88

Gimme a break dude, that thing is SICK!

6. Who needs a chainsaw to take down trees when you can just run them over? And you say I beat my truck.... Hahahaha. I agree with doyouquaxu though, if he didn't floor it through everything, he probably woulda had no problem.

7. OP
    Brinker88

yea, lead foot is a killer sometimes

8. Yeah, like when he started flying in the air, he coulda feathered it through there. But then again, that thing may have so much power that feathering it is not an option lol

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn thats crazy! id sure be floorin it alot lol bet it has some serious power!

10. 00redranger

00redranger New Member

wheel rippin off was the best part.

11. too much air in the tires too much bounce but a **** load of power

12. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Satans DD

13. OP
    Brinker88

^Hell yea

14. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

it has a lsx454 engine so no feathering it does nothing. i know the guy through my forum.

15. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

That was awesome! I wish I had the money to just break something like that lol. I wonder what kind of HP and torque that thing has since he's just flooring it the entire time. And I agree with Hurley, definatley sounds like Satan's DD.

16. 00redranger

00redranger New Member

I believe someone asked that on the video page and it was putting down around 800 or 900. Can't remember what I read last night.

17. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

He is an *******. Nice way to tread lightly and also, he hit that golf cart because of his lack of care.

18. Ummmm? Treading lightly doesn't mean not going all out. It means stay on the trails, don't litter, and make the surrounding area seem like you were never there. I did a research paper on off roading, and know this for a fact. As for the side by side, he barely tapped it....

19. OP
    Brinker88

No offense, but that's on PRIVATE property dude. The video said it was trails MEANT for this kind of abuse, where the owners didnt CARE how torn up the woods got. Now granted, its a little f-ed up how he treats it, but come on, let it go.