OHCs for sale

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by gcextreme, Feb 14, 2012.

1. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

I have two tan OHCs for sale. Comes with temp sensor, wire connector, mount bracket, and screws/bolts.
    Asking $40 plus shipping.

Also have one grey OHC with sunroof/moonroof controls and matching lighted visors and auto dim mirror
    Asking $70. Will not break up and sell ohc or mirror separate. If I break it up, I must sell the visors first. These were all taken out of a mercury mountaineer?? The mercury explorer

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If you want to sell items on this forum post pics not links to other sites. I will keep this open for you to add pics.

4. OP
    gcextreme

Sorry I'm on my phone, can't post pics using this stupid Samsung focus wp7.

And I don't think I posted a link to another site, I just said I have pics over there.
    So what I can't mention the FRF site????

What if I have my own website with a photo gallery of junk yard stuff for sale, why can't i just link to that? I'm not going to take all day and upload all the pics to this thread.

Its no different than sharing a Craigslist ad ??

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  5. Photobucket man

6. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

should be a free app. it is on android

7. OP
    gcextreme

I'm not on android, its a windows phone, wp7

8. OP
    gcextreme

I don't need photobucket, I have my own server, my own website, and my own photo galleries.
    But it appears they won't let me link to that?? Wtf

9. You gotta play by the rules bro. It's harmless to upload em to photobucket and do it that way, or even upload em to facebook and copy/past them into here.

10. greenmachine2000

you ever get my pm back gc..

11. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I'm thinking he may have linked to the pics from the post at frf & not directly from his pic server?

12. That may be so, but I don't think Clinton wants links to another site. Either pics on here or none at all.

13. OP
    gcextreme

no I didn't link to any, I just said I have pics over on FRF and he edited my post!!! So I can't even mention that I have pics over there!?

Yep greenmachine I got ur pm, sorry I hit the bed lol, its 140am now had to get up to use the bathroom lol, figured i would check my email

So addicted to these forums lol

14. Yeah, those letters are a swear over here. That's your reason right there man.

15. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Not so much a bad word, but it's kinda like going to an AC/DC concert wearing a Winger t-shirt. :jester:

Some of us are on other forums as well. Some forums won't let you post a link to your own thread from another forum, some will secretly delete posts if there's something someone doesn't like.

We kinda got off topic, but I think everything will get worked out once the pic linking thingy is figured out.

Good luck with the sales too... the more ranger-a-holics that get OHC's, the more likely they will want one of my led panels :thumbup:

16. I wasn't trying to be a dick man, just pointing out what's expected over here. No hard feelings? And good luck with selling em!

17. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

We can't have links to other forums that's all. You can upload from what ever site you want just no other forums

18. OP
    gcextreme

AGAIN for the 3rd time, I didn't have a LINK to it!!!! All I said was "I have pics over on FRF." I posted no link!!!

And I know that some of u don't like FRF, but I don't care, I have had no issues with FRF.
    And this is the first issue I have had with this Forum.
    If I am going to be censored and can't mention that I have pics over there, that's crazy. What if I post pics here and then go over there and mention I have pics here? Do u think they will censor me???
    What about The Ranger Station, or Ranger Mafia? Am I not allowed to mention I have profiles and stuff on those forums??

Freedom of speech/expression. I didn't use swear words, talk about obscene stuff, or offend anyone, I just said I had pics posted on another forum. Must I really spend that much time to post pics, take up storage, for every one of the 4 forums I am using??

By the way, I am an Frf contributor and was more than willing to be a contributor here too.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  19. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Woah chill out man, I didn't see the original post. I was just answering the questions I saw

20. greenmachine2000

cant you upload them and just edit the pic like black out the forum name??

21. OP
    gcextreme

Yeah no hard feelings.
    I just don't see the need for me to have to take time to post pics on all 4 forums, when alot of members use several of the same forums.