For Sale: OEM quality leatherlike vinyl upholstry fabric for seats / interior -Royale Blue (IL)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by jp7, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp7

jp7 New Member

I bought this synthetic leather-like vinyl to re-upholster my seats in my blue 04 but I sold my truck before I could get to the project. There are 3 yards of fabric here, and the roll is 54 inches wide. Plenty to do quite a bit of your interior.

You could make a stunning looking interior with these parts. Would look fantastic in a blue truck. This color is a perfect match on a sonic blue paint job. The color would look excellent on some of the other blue's that the ranger has come in as well as other colors for a very custom look.

Custom console, custom visors, custom headliner, custom seats - lots of possibilities.

This fabric surpasses OEM quality standards so you won't have problem with the fabric wearing out early, being damaged by wear, heat, sunlight, UV, etc.

I paid 118$ for this roll, but I realize this is a very specialized item so in order to sell it fast I'm offering it at 15$ plus actual shipping. This is just taking up space as I don't have the truck to put it in.

Here is a small sample of the fabric (to show color/texture) - and second, is the roll.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    jp7

jp7 New Member

bump

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Wait, 15 bucks?

5. OP
    jp7

jp7 New Member

Yes, 118$ worth of material for only 15$ plus the price of the shipping.

6. OP
    jp7

jp7 New Member

Sold, mods please close/lock - thanks!

7. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.