OEM Export Taillamps Red/Smoke '93-'12 (GA)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by DanielStern, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielStern

DanielStern New Member

I have one perfect pair of genuine OEM export taillamps, made for Ford by Valeo/Cibie, still in the plastic wrap. Smoke/Red/Smoke. Physical fit should be '93-'12. The top compartment has an amber bulb for the turn signal; most countries don't allow red turn signals. You can hook them up directly in a Ranger through '00; if yours is a 2001 or newer with the one bulb doing brake/tail/turn functions, the wiring change isn't difficult, or you could replace the amber bulb by a white one and have dual, over-and-under back-up lights. They are E-marked (ECE type approved for compliance with the applicable regulations), not uncertified aftermarket junk. No longer have the '99 Ranger they were bought for, so I'm selling them. Here are two pics of each actual lamp I'm selling (with/without flash) plus a photo of a truck equipped with lamps like this. I would like $45/ea. Shipping from near Atlanta, Georgia. Please send me a PM if you would like them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I doubt theyll fit a 2012 Ranger lol. They never made one lol.

Bump for awesome product!

4. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

in other countries they did

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I guess your right lol. Damn you other countries!

6. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

they will NOT fit 2006 and newer rangers, i tried to fit a pair that looked similar on my 06, and they wouldn't fit

7. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.