For Sale: OEM 1994-2004 Ford Mustang Interior Dome Lamp Map Light - Black (PA)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by CADreamin, Jul 14, 2013.

1. CADreamin

CADreamin New Member

You are looking at a used interior dome lamp / map light for a variety of 1994-2004 Ford vehicles. The lamp was standard equipment on some vehicles, and can be used as an upgrade on others. It is black in color. This part carries Ford part #F4DB-13776-BCW.

I pulled this lamp from my running 1998 Ford Mustang GT, which I have decided to part out. Therefore, I no longer have any use for this, and offer it up here.

The dome lamp is in very good condition cosmetically, and excellent condition functionally. It is not chipped, cracked, or scratched in any way. Both the housing and the lens are in great shape. There is some dust on the housing from use and storage, but nothing that can't easily be cleaned up. All fasteners and bulbs are included. The circuit board appears to be in great shape, and the lamp worked perfectly when pulled.

$20 local pickup, $30 shipped anywhere in the US, or best reasonable offer. International shipping available for an additional charge depending on destination.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]