New years resolutions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brinker88, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Whats your New Year Resolution?

And for some people it better be quit the thread jacking! :rolleyes:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. This, and.....
    FIXING MY DAMN TRUCK! lol

Well, more the off topic thing rather than thread jacking.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ummmmmm that and get my truck at least part of the way that i want it..... and hell maybe even get married to the old lady........

5. OP
    Brinker88

There ya go Klinger! I need to find me another one before I go and do that. I though i had a winner, but she ended up cheating on me with 2 other dudes....

I want try to be a little more consciencious of myself for a change also. There's not one week that goes by that someone asks me to help them on something. I never get paid and I alway say yes. Time to man up and start charging or just say no.

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well before you do ...... lol jk yeah ther's only a few ppl that i help without charging..... one is my mechaninc cause we have a deal worked out to where i come help him and he helps me and my moms bf he's gonna let me use his 4wd this winter and spring if i need it.....

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Eat better...lose weight

8. OP
    Brinker88

Lol That cracked me up a little...

Tell your wife to be your food marshall....She has the right to cut off s e x, beer, and internet if she catches you veering off your diet.

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah right, I put this weight on after I met her,,, she cooks good

10. OP
    Brinker88

Damn....That's why I usually find a woman that cant cook....I prefer to do the cooking so I can keep myself in a 34" pair of jeans.

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

After my divorce, I went from size 46 to a 36. I got married and went back to a 44

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

no at least dont cut him off from s e x it burns alot of calories......

so clinton if you really wanna loose weight tell her she needs to have you in the bed atleast 3 times a day....... and eat yogurt and fruits for breakfast.... lol

13. OP
    Brinker88

That's because you were back on the market....you wanted to stay looking good. Now that you're off the market, your subconscience doesnt give a ****. Lol

Dr. Phil, OUT!

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah...now my pants give a **** lol

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

hahahahahhahahah that's funny

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I split 2 pair getting in my truck lol

17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i know how that goes i need to loose weight too......but back on topic......

18. Hey guys, uhhhh..... :eek:fftopic: lol

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

actually we were never off topic cuz one of clintons resolutions is to loose weight and i was givin him ideas how to loose weight.....

20. This can be true, depending on the way you look at it... Ask the banhammer controller himself lol Now, it's :eek:fftopic:

21. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Curb yourself before attempting to curb others