new job

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by greenmachine2000, Sep 13, 2012.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

well got tires of dealing with the old one so i got me a new job goodbye no benefits or raises and hello raises and benefits..what a relief. maybe now i can afford to fix all my trucks issues. oy btw working at a place called propak..making like boxes for stuff..pizza boxes shipping boxes all that good shiz..and i get every weekend off im pretty excited.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice dude, Congrats!

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

nice man hope you like it....

5. OP
    greenmachine2000

me too lol i start monday

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Congrats man! Good luck with it

7. OP
    greenmachine2000

thanks everyone this job was much needed with not working in 3 weeks my supply of doll hairs ran low low low..so now its time to rebuild and pay off charge card and such.

8. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

working mon-fri is the bee's knees. knowing when you work and when you're off every week just simplifies life.