New guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jdlaw, May 29, 2013.

1. jdlaw

jdlaw New Member

Hi from Indiana. Have 2 '96 Rangers. 1 bought new 4x4, 4spd, ext cab with 4.0 ltr. 335,000 miles and the engine has never been opened. Uses no oil and runs like a top. The other, I bought last year because the my other one has been so good. It's a 4.0, auto trans. otherwise same as the other truck and has about 150,000 on it. Both trucks have had lockouts installed. (wife decided to put in 4 wheel going about 70). Mainly drive it to work. Live in the country on small acreage, so both trucks do chores and work. Always looking for info and tips on working on them myself, and like this forum!

Jeff L.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome to the forums.....

4. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

welcome mang

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site! Lets see the truck!