new gig

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by drppdyllwrngr, Jun 14, 2012.

1. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

well, i am trying out a new job saturday night. i get to chauffeur a wedding party around in this....

[​IMG]
    http://thebritishtaxi.com/lilly-may-austin-1972/

should be an interesting night. drove the car tonight and it was pretty nice. getting used to sitting on the right hand side wasn't too bad. if all goes well this weekend, it could be a regular thing. not quitting doing upholstery as that's my main income, but adding something else to the list. what better to do than driving old cars around! it's in my blood. wish me luck! :thumbup::thumbup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. pooleo

pooleo New Member

did you steal it from super nanny....?

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

good luck man!!!

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

What kind of car is that?

6. BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

Cant be all bad with that! You get to drive a fun little car (hopefully fun), see off the happy couple, probably make some decent money out the deal. I chauffeured a wedding with a '72 cadillac el dorado convertable, it was a great experience!

7. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member