New from DFW, Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thekingofazle, Aug 13, 2012.

1. thekingofazle

thekingofazle New Member

Hello all,

Bought a 2008 Ranger Sport Supercab in Sep 2010 for use as my work truck and have been poking around this forum to see what's out there for mods and aftermarket.

Since then I've put 53,000 miles on it, it's got 86k now, only problem was the heater blend door motor fried and I had to replace it. I've been looking at seats (like Recaro Experts) to replace the factory 60/40 bench, which I despise. Most of my miles are 6-10 hour trips, so I spend a lot of time sitting at one time.

This forum looks like a great place for info.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. welcome to the site and good looking truck

for the recaro seats you should go to a local sales dealer if any are in your area to try them out first , but the ergonomic seats are really good if you have a bad back or drive a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
  4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site. Nice looking Ranger!

5. OP
    thekingofazle

thekingofazle New Member

Thanks for the welcome! :)

A little more info: 4.0 V6, LSD, Class III hitch, and the camper top out of necessity. I don't really like the look of it, but I live out of my truck for most of the year, so I keep all kinds of stuff back there.

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

nice truck and welcome to site. check out explorer seats for replacement buckets.

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome to the forums