NBA Finals. Heat vs Thunder. Who ya got?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 99rangerguy, Jun 10, 2012.

?

Heat or Thunder?

Poll closed Jun 30, 2012.
  1. Heat

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Thunder

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Well, after a brilliant performance in the Eastern Conference Finals, Lebron James finally got over the game 7 hump with a victory over the Celtics last night. Final score was 101-88. Lebron had 31 pts, and 11 rebs. But, Bosh came up huge last night with 19 pts off the bench. And Wade with 23 pts.

Lebron had 6, 30 pts more games, including 5 30 pts/10 reb games. And a 45pt elimination game in game 6.

Now they play the Thunder in the finals.

Who do you guys think will win it?

I say Heat in 6-7 games. I think it's LeBron's time to win his ring, and he deserves.

[​IMG]

WIN THIS ONE!!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

ARE YOU ****ING HIGH????????? The heat are a bunch of ignorant cocky motgher ****ers that could hardly beat at team thats old and beat down?

Durants going to run the plays and set up shots, Westbrook is going to do his thing, Sefolosha, Ibaka, are going to kill the paint, and Harden and Fisher are going to run the outside line. Thunders bench can out play the Heats bench and starting line up. Wade and Lebron are big babies that honestly try to hard and are way over rated.

Thunder 5-6 games

4. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

OVER RATED??

Are you high? Lebron is the BEST player in the world. The only ignorant people are the people who hate the Heat because Lebron and Bosh went to south beach.

But, hey it's all good. We'll see at the end. Shut all these haters up already

5. Freemans 00

Look at them partying and celebrating way to early there childish and dont know how to concentrate. Now when the Thunder won their series they were quit and well kept. Not to mention the beat the Spurs who had a 29 game winning streak before they got there first loss to the thunder. If they can beat the Spurs who will always be a great team till there Franchise dies then the Heat better concentrate and play it safe or Lebron is never going to get a ring, and I hnestly hope he doesnt. Everyone jump on the Bandwagon while its still moving because its going to be like a Dodge and start falling apart very soon.

6. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Durant may be a better shooter. But, Lebron is a better defensive player, and he's probably the only player that can play all 5 positions and dominant

7. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Why don't you want the a great to win? GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did what everyone does? They weren't celebrating a lot. They did what every team does when they win a conference title.

8. Freemans 00

Best in the world? Thats why Kobe has most all the records in his name not to mention 4 or 5 rings? and never misses the ball? What about MJ? 6 rings? Think twice at what your saying before you say it. Lebron can stay in South Beach thats where all them ******s can be.

9. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

MJ didn't win a title till he was 27.. How old is lebron, yeah exactly.

Best in world yes. RIGHT NOW Kobe is not even close to Lebron. I'm not saying he's better than Kobe career wise, but right now he is

10. Freemans 00

Tell you the truth look at the Lebron when he played for the Cavs and the Lebron now. He was a better more confident player there. But ill stop now ill let the games do the talking and just wait and see when the heat are down 0-2 in the beggining then so on

11. Freemans 00

I want to see Lebron have 3 people on him at the 3pt line with a hand in his face turn around and sink a 3 2 times in a row with a bad look.

12. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Please tell me you're not one of those ignorant folks and say the Lebron should've stayed in Cleveland and he would've won a ring over there. Because, guess what? No he couldn't.

Did you not see Game 6? The ONLY other player to put up 45 pts, 15 reb, 5 ast in a playoff game, was Wilt Chamberlin. AND it was in a elimanation game. Give the guy a break already damn

13. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Every one knows he's not a huge 3 point shooter, so that's not fair.

14. Freemans 00

IDC how may points hes made that dont mean ****. I didnt say he would win a ring in Cleveland becasue he wouldnt, but he was a better player when he was there he played to win not show off.

15. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Okay. Cause all he's doing is showing off. That's exactly why he went to Miami, to show off, not to win, but to show off. LOL. Okay.

16. Freemans 00

You said play and dominate all roles on the court thats a role there. they always hand him the ball win the games on the line and hes always the one to shoot the 3 ball

17. Freemans 00

Are you ****ing incompetent or just dont know how to read? I didnt say he went to Miami to show off and not win or else we would all have a job in the NBA. I said hes doing the showing off part alot more the what he was in Cleveland. If your so happy and defending this guy so much why dont you go marry him or something? Or since Lebron moved down there hes the King over all you people and you do what he wants when he wants it?

18. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

The Heat in 6. /Rant

19. OP
    99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Lalalala.

20. pooleo

pooleo New Member

Lebron = Eli Manning. LMAO!

Just a piece of sheit!