Nascar 2013

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by klinger86, Feb 15, 2013.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

what are everyones predictions for this season????

mine is Go JR!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol:thumbsup::yes::thumbsup::yes:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

i cant wait....im curious to see how kesowlowski does as well as JJ...the wheels were falling off the last 2 races of last season

4. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

gooooooooo # 88!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

5. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

What do you guys think of the gen 6 cars?

6. djfllmn

i love em...especially the fusion

7. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

I like them soo far!!

8. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Kenseth all the way

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Boogity Boogity Boogity Let's Go Racing Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

its gonna be an interesting season, watching speed earlier today, and they are going to try to make all the cars weigh the same, the lighter the driver the more weight they add, up to 50 pounds, and i think the lowers driver weight is 140 pounds, so that means danica will have about a 30 pound weight advantage over the other drivers, it will be good to see what she can do when all the other drivers don't eff with her

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I can't get interested in NASCAR. I figured as a kid I would have when I worked at Pocono Raceway, but still couldn't get into it. I even got to meet drivers and they were great guys, but for some reason the sport could never get my attention.

12. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well its not for everyone just like drifting or ice skating cant have everything man.... hahahahahaha

13. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

No post indicated

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  14. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

With a few right handers mixed in hahahahahaha.

15. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very true, but I do think it's a great concept, fast cars, killer engine work and the roots of it coming from prohibition boot legging races is a great piece of American history.

16. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I predict Danica is gonna wreck.

I predict Jr will be the most popular driver again.

I predict Kyle Busch is gonna pi$$ somebody off & probably wreck them on purpose.

What about that insane wreck in the nationwide race today??
    From what I've read, at least 33 people were transferred to hospitals by the track/nascar & more went on their own.
    Hope nobody was seriously hurt, but it doesn't look good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC-IFpUuPN4[/ame]

17. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

the reports are 28 ppl were hurt that we know of and 2 serious at the time 1 was an adult who was rushed to surgery for head trauma who has now been downgraded to stable and the other was a 14 y/o unkown what type of injuries they sustained also downgraded to stable condition.. the bad thing about this is "yes i know it's horrible fans got injured" but it was a "freak" accident and you cant plan on everything i know they say the fence will catch everything and you are safe going to the track to watch races but there is no 100% when you go to watch cars go ariund in circles at or above 200 mph.. i still intend on watching and attending races in the future and hope that myself or anyone at the track doesnt get hurt but the spectators always take that risk..

18. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Klinger, I hope you make it to Pocono this year!

19. djfllmn

i may be going to pocono

20. dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

I think they are gonna tear up a bunch of stuff at Daytona and I also think there are gonna be some more problems develop later on in the season with all the new changes.

I know we've been working like crazy getting all the new cars and parts ready for this season. I work at Hendrick Motorsports in the Chassis shop

21. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

I was down at Hendricks in October.