my truck

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by mcdonald58, Jun 11, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

today after my final i got bored and decided to take some pictures with a real camera instead of my cell. heres the pics
    [​IMG]
    [URL="[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

let me know any suggestions on what to do on the truck. also any opinions and suggestions are much appreciated.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

nice truck

4. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thanks man.

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

nice truck man, real clean for a '97. you need to buy my mustang wheels though :D lol.

6. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

idk bout that, i like the dark blue with the cop style rims

7. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i actually want new rims mine are rusted and i couldnt sand all the rust off. so you can see it under the paint. i think ill stick with ford wheels though. and thanks roadranger i think itll look even better with the clay bar treatment. heres a close up i took.
    [​IMG]

8. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

claybar would probibly do wonders for you're paint. another product that i've used & like is meguires ultimate compound, that stuff works really nice to bring the life back into paint.

and honestly i like the cop steelies on you're truck too, i'd try to find a set of 15"s and use the same "poverty caps" that are on there.

9. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea i plan on doing a full detail on my truck in the summer. i like the style rims that have the 7 spokes. but im not getting new wheels until i need new tires though. i want to get new center caps though. i like the ones that say ford on them.

10. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Your lights are crooked

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice truck man!

12. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thanks and i was planning on putting an angle iron between the lights but school ended before i could do that. ill fix the lights soon.