My mods thus far

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Redneck_ranger, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Alright, so since I finally started modding the truck, I figured I might as well start a thread up to show pics of it. So far, so good. I'll add more as I mod the truck, so hang tight!
    [​IMG]
    My new seats, installed today thanks to Clinton. Couldn't have done it without him! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    My stang dome light. Painted it with Rustoleum spray on bed liner. Came out real good.

OHC has yet to go in, and cargo net will probably be installed tomorrow hopefully. More pics to come! And more mods too! Eventually want to complete my 06+ fender badge set, 08 mirrors, and headlight mod.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

looks good but i got one question where's the jelly doughnut and coffee stains? lol

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Thanks man lol I didn't bring any. Barely had enough to buy the console and cupholders from Clinton and then fill up on gas and buy dinner for myself, so thank god I didn't haha

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Well we need some before and after pics man
    Before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seats out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    installed
    [​IMG]
    after cleaning and shampooing the interior
    [​IMG]

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

man did you go in and start cutting up your interior on the old seats??? mine were 3 years older and almost like new..... lol

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'll get some better pics of em in tomorrow. They're looking great right now man! And thanks, I was gonna get around to the befores and afters eventually. Haha

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

And no Klinger, those were how I bought the truck. Haven't changed much except for a new hole forming.

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

looks really good man! night and day difference, damn that carpet looks great what did you use?

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Bissell deep clean or something lol Clinton had a shampooer and used that.

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

The bissel green machine!

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

^^lol sweet! i just googled it haha ive seen them before, we have a spot bot and that wouldnt work for this. did a damn good job did you do the seats?

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yessir. I'll upload pics of em tomorrow when it's light.

14. DangerRanger99

DangerRanger99 who wants a v8?

i love those seats i want to get some for mine down the road.....those were some rough seats i say that was money well spent lol

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Oh yeah. I got lucky finding these. I first saw em in Clinton's truck, and then wanted a set for myself because they look so good. $28.41 for the pair, then I gave Clinton $75 for the console and cupholders. Money more than well spent.

16. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

anything purchased from clinton is money well spent.... and i'll be damned if he doesnt find something you didnt know you wanted until he puts it up for sale... lol

17. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

lol...

18. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

nice man.. those are the kind of seats im looking for

19. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

[​IMG]

These are the seats this morning. They came out really good!