Member tags?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by ob269, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

So I was wondering if we can get "ADMINISTRATOR" and "MODERATOR" tags? I like being able to know who the mods are (as far as I know Clinton's the only one??) and I believe that Jon's the only Admin, but I wouldn't know that if Clinton wouldn't have told me..

So is this a feasible thought?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

There are two admins. Jon and Nathan and as of right now Clinton is the only mod

4. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

See, I had no idea. Would be nice though don't you think?

5. Hurley

It would be a nice addition

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yes it would be a cool addition. I spoke to the Admins about it and I am awaiting an answer. You can tell at this time by the members name. If it is in BOLD, then its a mod or an admin. Also you can go to the main forum page, scroll down and click View forum leaders and that will show Who the mods and admins are on Ranger Forum.

7. Hurley

I never noticed the bold text

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You will hopefully soon!

9. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

it would be nice if it did say some thing under the name tho

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

We can type our own things in there. I just thought it would be like me bragging about it so I left it as Rangerholic. I think once the admins do their thing, we will see some changes here and hopefully that will be one of them

11. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I guess a lot of changes are coming?

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Well I hope so

13. rango88

Any hint as to whats coming? :p

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

No, I was just saying I hope for changes

15. rango88

ah gotcha ;)

16. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Lmao

17. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Never noticed the bolding Clint. But they need to come around here more often, and maybe add a couple other mods other than you.. I'm not saying you don't do a good job but someone else to help out sure would be nice doncha think?

18. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

They will be here more now. They had some other things to take care of. I was just speaking to them last night about the site and its promising! We did introduce a new mod last night as well, our new mod is Hurley.

19. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice! reading his posts seems familiar, is he from another forum too?

20. Hurley

im on ranger-forums too but i kinda drifted away from there

21. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Nope thats not it.. I've only dabbled over there a couple times. I was thinking you seemed familiar from FRF..
    These two are the two I frequent as far as Ranger Forums..