Maikel Franco Jersey

Discussion in '2019 + Ford Ranger' started by panxing18, Apr 17, 2019 at 3:19 AM.

1. panxing18

panxing18 New Member

lue Jays on Friday night.“Pretty crazy,” Judge said.Masahiro Tanaka (12-5), bidding to start a likely wild-card game against Oakland, extended his scoreless streak to 20 innings and won his third straight start.Judge did not have a chance in his two innings, and he is limited to defense and baserunning for now . Manager Aaron Boone said Judge could return as a fulltime player during this final homestand, which ends Sept. 23.“I was nervous out there just standing in the outfield,” Judge said. “Just getting those jitters out of the way now, it’s good. So when I get that first at-bat, it’ll be like I never left.”Judge had not played since July 26, when he was hit by a pitch from Kansas City’s Jakob Junis . Judge said the wrist still has pain and won’t heal fully until the offseason.Judge high-fived a member of the grounds crew as fans applauded when he ran onto the field and was given another ovation a minute l