Looking for 32" tires

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Redneck_ranger, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I figured I'd check to see if anybody was selling some. I didn't see any when I searched. I'm looking for 32x11.50R15 tires, preferably all terrains rather than muddies. But any would do. PM me with what you got, and we may be able to work from there. I'll pay for shipping if need be. Thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

what size you got now?

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

31x10.50s

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Bump. I ain't got $768 for new tires. Anybody got anything? Or even 33x12.50s? Kinda getting desperate...

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have my summer tires I was thinking of selling but they may be pricey for you

7. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

pete are you due for inspection soon? if not just save money up and buy a set of tires

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

By the end of February. But mine are bald, and won't handle any snow....if we ever get any.

9. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

If your worried about snow then stay away from m/ts. Mud tires are terrible in snow, the tread cakes up with snow and might as well be bald

10. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

my duratracs rock in snow...a lot better than my bfgs were

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm on the all terrain kick right now. Quieter, and better gas mileage.