Looking for 31x10.50x15 tires for my Dakota

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Redneck_ranger, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Alright, so I'm taking the mud tires off of the Dakota and throwing them on my truck. But then the Dakota will need tires. So does anyone have a set of 31s that they're looking to sell? Preferrably All Terrains or street tires if you got em. Name a price and I'll talk to the old man about em. Thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

its a dodge, just got roll it into a ditch, light it on fire, and walk away...

jk man

goodluck finding tires!

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hey, I love my Kota! lol Thanks man. I missed out on three deals already because my email sent the messages to spam, and I never saaw them until I was cleaning it out last night...

5. ob269

ob269 New Member

I hate spam filter!

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

7. ob269

ob269 New Member

8. ob269

ob269 New Member

Also, my buddy has an exploder he's junking that has a set of the wrangler radials(they're only 235/75/15s) that are still in great shape.. I could get you them for pretty cheap if you want them..

9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

My buddy just bought DCII's and 31" BFG AT's for $300. 3/4 tread tires etc.

Thought I'd rub it in a little :D

10. ob269

ob269 New Member

^^ dick move Brad.. Dick move. Lol..

But seriouslt Pete, I could probably get them for like 50 maybe 100..

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Rob, check into them for me. He was looking at the radials. So that may be a possibility. And Brad, you're lucky you're a mod lol

12. ob269

ob269 New Member

You've got pm Pete..

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Got it and replied. Thanks bud

14. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

i have a set....hold air, little dry rot, about 60-75% tread....if your interested send me a pm

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Thanks, but my dad found a set just north of my college, so I'm gonna go look at em tomorrow. I'll definitely let you know though

16. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

ok sounds good, if it falls through just shoot me a text tomoro and ill send pics if you want...ill pm you my number!

17. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Alright man, sounds good!

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Alright Craig, you pay for em to get up here and I'll take the deal. Haha

19. is that even a good price for those ? 360 for 4

20. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned