Look At This Mess!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pbav8tor, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Look at what I did now! I took over the kitchen table again. The wife isn't upset ............yet! After pulling the old fog lights I see that I now need to make a bracket to hold the new fog lights. They are going to look so good when I get them installed.

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Nice!!!

4. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

And then I have to figure out where I am going to mount all this stuff!

[​IMG]

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Can't wait to see em installed. Should look sweet!

6. Paul, I hate to see that mess on your table... So just send that stuff my way, I have cleared a spot on my bench for it ;)

Lets see a how to , take lots of pics along the way

7. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

LOL, sure Craig.

I'll see what I can do for a How-To. And since the package Doesn't come with instructions a How-To might help someone else to install them.

8. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

looking good paul! I doubt your wife, especially after meeting her, is going to get that mad, lol you could rebuild a transmission instead lol

9. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

LOL, well you're right, she does put up with a lot from me. :)

10. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

wow!! looks like fun!!! can't wait to see how they looks!!

11. richarddhoward

Lol and the waitress

12. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Yeah, we still laugh about that one! How many wifes would let thier husbamd get away with that?

13. richarddhoward

My future ex wife...wait...

14. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Update; Well in between the Parade, Forest Festival, Carnival and the Fireworks, I managed to get 1 bracket made. Should be able to get the other one made tomorrow. Will do pictures and a How-To when done.