Lil' Red's coming along to my liking nicely!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So like the title says, he's coming along real nice. Today at the meet, my buddy Jake and me traded my aluminum toolbox for his rollbar, and I gotta say...it looks great! Thanks man for a great deal, I couldn't be happier with it! So, onto the pics!

[​IMG]
    At Clinton's today while I was installing it ^

Back at my girlfriend's house is where I took the rest of the pics. Just gotta sand it down and I'm gonna paint it using a satin black once I get a chance to.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next on the list for it is welding a piece of steel to it for my new lights to mount up to, and then paint. After that, it's the new lights getting mounted to it. Still got a lot left to do on the truck though!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I didnt get to see it well before you left! It looks good man. Oh, and thanks for all the clumps of mud in my driveway!! :censored:

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Oh, yeah..... forgot to tell you that wasn't my fault. Haha. Brad started hammering the bastard and mud fell out. So blame him! lol

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

The dog ate some of it lol

7. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

wow Pete tears **** up every where he goes lol. Im scared about coming up there now.

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Lmfao. Well that explains why the damn thing is so retarded! lol The rain will wash the rest away. Haha

9. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

pressure washer is your friend pete lol

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah, I saw it after everyone left and without a doubt knew it was from your truck lol.

Yes pete...do this!!

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Until it peels away my friggin bedlined sides AGAIN.... I gotta sand it all down and redo it the right way this summer. And why do you say that? lol

12. Freemans 00

didnt pete say the other day he wasnt going to take his truck in the mud for a while?

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

lol well you'd kinda expect it from me XD

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah he did lol

15. Freemans 00

him saying that is like me saying ill hand a bum 10 bucks

16. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I made a special trip to wash it yesterday just for you boys. lol I was gonna show up with it all muddy haha

17. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Looks great on the truck man! looks so different without the fender flares

18. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

thats prolly why your truck is shaking like a bitch...has mud caked up everywhere on the underside/inside of the wheels lol

19. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Actually no, it's because they don't put weights on the outsides of the wheels and the tape ons are in the wrong spots.

20. the roll bar looks good in your truck Pete.

21. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Thanks guys. I had always wanted one, but could never get enough money up to get one. Oh, and Jake. I threw some kitteh litter in the box, but it doesn't seem to be sucking up the gear oil lol