Leave of Absence

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Im taking a leave from the forum till whenever I return could be a day could be a month who knows. Right now life just has me confused in a way I can't explain no im not going to jump off a building lol I just need time to do me. How I leave you

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Later man. Enjoy life and have fun

4. Take another trip up here! :D Take it easy bro. Don't forget about us!

5. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Take it easy man !!

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Life happens man, but don't forget, we are more than happy to talk about **** with you man. I hope you find what you need to, we'll still be here if you need anything.

7. ob269

ob269 New Member

Enjoy some 'time off' and like the others said we're here if you need people to talk to..

8. hope you find what ever it is you might be looking for

9. OP
    Freemans 00

Well Im back lol got some things figured out some you all may not like to hear

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You're selling the truck arent you?

11. OP
    Freemans 00

lol wtf? I been contemplating it if I go through with it I do if not it is what it is. Me selling this thing is like a conversation saying Im going to shoot myself I could very well think of it and plan it out but I probably dont have the balls to go through with it

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

So...You took a leave of absence just to think of what's next for the ranger? lol

13. OP
    Freemans 00

yeah but those didnt fall through either there still an option, but I cant well shouldnt spend any more money. I just been thinking how to afford a house and all the bills with it by myself, and not having a girl friend kinda bugs me im not used to that, plus trying to pay off my current loan and crap just kinda hit me all at once thats why I like to stay busy so I just do **** I wont think about it

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I got ya...Whatever you want to do, any mods I can try to find cheap for you if thats a route you want to go

15. OP
    Freemans 00

the visor thats about it lol

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Did you buy it yet?

17. OP
    Freemans 00

no they jack the price up and then everyone bids on it

18. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Balls, I will be on the lookout for you too

19. Next time I'm out at a junk yard dude, I'll see if there's one out there. I've seen a couple, but they were the more squared off ones, not rounded like Clinton's.

20. OP
    Freemans 00

ok and Clinton what do you mean on the lookout? lol

21. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

It means if I find one I am keeping it lol