Just saying hello...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LowRanger96, Feb 12, 2011.

1. LowRanger96

LowRanger96 New Member

Hey guys, ive been a ranger owner since 2006. This was my first vehicle and I've been modding hard ever since! I'm very active over on RPS and R-F. Anyways, here's a timeline of stock to now.

Mod's and info:

GO - 10:1 Compression 4.0, P&P 98TM heads, 422 Cam, BBK 66mm TB, FMS 30-lbs Injectors -3.73 & Trac Loc - Caltrac Traction Bars - 5sp swap with hurst shifter - SN95 rear brakes, 12" sport trac front brakes
    Suspension - DJM 4/5 - Rear air shocks
    Audio - Kenwood DNX5140 - 2 12" L5's
    Exterior - 5% tint - FR500 18x9 18x10 - clear headlights/fogs - cowl hood - SS mirrors - Rollpan - De-Pinstriped - Undercover ABS bed cover
    these are back in 2006 when my truck was bone stock besides some small audio changes inside.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here i added the fog light valence and fogs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

roll pan, was unpainted for awhile, got painted with the hood
    [​IMG]
    truck's first show
    [​IMG]

hanging out with the Indianapolis Mustang Club at the Indiana ICE hockey opener
    had the ghetto fab 20s
    [​IMG]
    trip to IL (truck likes to go out of state)
    [​IMG]
    This was the first ranger meet i went to in INDY, next to Beard's truck back when it was still a ranger haha jk
    [​IMG]
    on the lift getting 3.73's and a trac loc
    [​IMG]
    and i sported the yellow slapper bars for awhile as well, then changed to cal trac style bars when i did the rear brakes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Did a fuel pump, sn95 mustang brakes, poly spring bushings, and the cal trac bars
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    INDY meet
    [​IMG]
    rear end getting built
    [​IMG]
    nice i drove to IL for the truck meet up over there
    [​IMG]
    Couple of my buddies' trucks, my truck looks tiny compared to them
    [​IMG]
    12" sport trac brakes using Gumby brackets
    [​IMG]
    blue led interior by me
    [​IMG]
    started tearing out my stock 4.0 to make room for performance 4.0 (10:1 Compression 4.0, P&P 98TM heads, 422 Cam, BBK 66mm TB, FMS 30-lbs Injectors)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. nice work, looks great and Welcome

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome! Thats a good lookin truck man!

5. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

Nice truck, welcome to the forums!

6. OP
    LowRanger96

LowRanger96 New Member

Thanks guys, if anyone is interested in led interiors I build them. I'm currently working on a cluster for Clinton. I'll post a thread for them, don't use this thread for led stuff please

7. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

post that thread up. I wanna see your work im in the market for cluster lights

8. machine

machine Banned

welcome aboard!

9. OP
    LowRanger96

LowRanger96 New Member

10. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Welcome to the forums! That's a great looking machine.

11. bobkyle2

bobkyle2 !! BAMF !!

Welcome to rangerforum.net .. Lots of good guys and info here.. Nice looking ride man;)