Just looking for opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ngpark3, May 4, 2009.

1. ngpark3

ngpark3 New Member

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum but have owned my 2001 Ford Ranger Edge for well over a year and a half. I've been wanting to put a lift on the truck and I am having trouble finding the correct lift for my truck. I'm looking to get about a 4.5 to 5 inch suspension lift and possibly a 2.5 inch body lift to clear some larger tires. Does anybody have a suggestion on what might look good on my model Ranger?

I also had this crazy idea at one time to throw a 440 V8 under the hood, but I probably couldn't squeeze it in and keep some essential parts. My truck came stock with a 4.0L V6, but I'm kinda craving some added power. Maybe a K&N air filter? I don't know, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jon

Jon Administrator

Welcome to the site...

I think you saw the other thread with the guy who decided to throw a v8 in his ranger.

You could always go for a tuner, for a little added power.