just if you do knot know

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Captured Time, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

ok i bet alot of you know this put its a good tip and i thought i would pass it on for the ones that didnt know or never thought bout it.

after working on the truck i ran out of GOJO so the only thing i had left was some sugar. if you mix it in with a good hard soap it will clean your hands damn near better than GOJO will. works good on your tools as well

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I never knew that! Thanks for the tip!

4. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Great tip. My gpa told me about that when I was a little kid, but I never tried it.

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Use nut scrub...it's the best **** ever! Plus it's cheap ($80 for 4 gallons with dispenser) or $5 for an 18 oz container
    This is all we use at the shop.

Great tip by the way!

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Awesome idea. I got one for you, when you clean your windows with spray, use a news paper to wipe them and it won't streak.

7. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Thats a great idea. Thanks for the tip.

8. good tip , never knew that...the homemade recipe I use at times is this.

sawdust , borax, and irish spring bar soap shavings mix all together dry put in a container , then when ready to use get hands wet, dump some into hands and rub works great.
    you can get the borax at walmart called 20 mule team

9. OP
    Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

thats a new one on me im going to need to give it a try!!!