just a few pics from today

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Diabolical Ranger, Apr 5, 2012.

1. was looking for the best deli but traffic was so busy could not park in front of the sign so I found a little liquor store deli called sub stop liquor, close to the train station, others are pics of the light rail " Electric train"
    so these are just pics of the day hahaha

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hahahahahaha the hooka lounge... lol Looks good man, clean as always!

4. thanks, It does not show the dirt ... I think i have washed it 3 times in 1.5 yrs

I will take it out and get a good deli shot later

5. Damn dude, and I thought I was lazy on washing my truck xD

6. I might hose off the dust every 3 months if that, but that's it , It never see's mud just rocks and sand, and the dust

7. Nice man. Lucky that it don't show it. My truck shows every little speck.

8. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Nice pics! When I was at Ohio University they had a nice hooka bar that my friends and I would frequent at least once a week. They guy blended his own mixtures and had some pretty awesome flavors. American Pie, Pumpkin cookie dough (sounds gross but is amazing), stary night, etc.

9. Thanks,
    Yeah, I dont do the hooka thing , I dont smoke anything anymore no cigs for 10 yrs now
    still have bad lungs hahaha

10. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Yea, I only did it while I was there, my buddies from high school that go to a different college have one, but they don't use it for tobacco lol. I need to quit smoking cigs, I know I will, I just haven't decided on when.

Congrats on quiting and for a long amount of time without one!

11. It was tough no doubt, Quit while your young much eaier on your body if you dont smoke, I hate to preach but I learned the hard way and most have to learn on their own too. SO when you decide to quit , You will.

12. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Agreed. It's more so the psychological addiction rather than the physical. I've heard it only takes 3 days to break the habbit of dependency of the nicotine. I quit about a year ago for 7 months, but when I go out to the bars all the people I'm usually with smoke, so I started back up. That and stuff at work hit the fan. I know I can quit, I just don't feel the need right now. And your right, I'll probably regret it later in life but for now i'm good lol.

13. I was up to 3 packs a day when I quit. I could not afford that habit now I saw a carton is selling for 69.00 I was like wtf lol When I started smoking a pack was 25 and 35 cents in vending machines at gas stations has times and prices changed.

14. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

nice truck dude I think its the first time I see it :p

15. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Wow, I smoke about a pack to 2 packs a week depending on how well work is going. But yea, times have changed, but I have only been smoking regularly for the past 4-5 years so the prices haven't changed a whole lot.

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Where are the ones by the tata bars??

17. lol Thanks Andy

and Clinton, the tata bars are waiting for us !!!