juicing cannabis for health

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Diabolical Ranger, Mar 17, 2012.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iU9QN0fEM&feature=share[/ame]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I was thinking this was something totally different lol

4. pretty interesting, I liked how it shows the US government in 2003 took the rights of the raw cannabis and said it was actually good for medicinal use. but still people have a hard time with it. I am all for it in the raw state to help people with health problems.

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

They are looking for a way to tax it or some ****

6. yeah that, and the drug companies dont want it to happen either, i am sure

but if it can stop that kids brain tumor from growing and shrinks it and now he is out of hospice and still living, hell hospice is end of life 95% of the time if not more

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah true, there is a reason its there and we are our own worst enemy by our own people not allowing it for a chance to help

8. true. I never heard of juicing the stuff but sounds logical like a fresh vegetable juiced up.