Johnny O in Cary Illinois

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JohnnyOfast, May 28, 2013.

1. JohnnyOfast

JohnnyOfast New Member

Cheers,

I used to be on another Ranger Forum. Since I hadn't had any problems with my truck I kinda lost track of it. I tried to find it again, couldn't & ended up here. You've already helped me check and replace my blend door motor & showed me how to take apart the dash and replace the bulbs.

Just turned 100k so I serviced the tranny again, going to do the rear end tomorrow. Have to change the plugs and do a timing belt still.

Got the truck in Wasauu WI, they advertised it as an Edge but it's and FX4 off road level II that someone took the stickers off. Bought it in 2005 with 25,000 miles. Jerk offs swapped out the full size spare before I bought it and I didn't catch it until a couple weeks later. Was still a great deal on a great truck.

I took off the alcoa alum wheels and got some '12 wheels and tires on ebay for $900. Still have the alcoa's with all terrain T/A's on them sitting in the garage.

This is my second ranger, I had a 1988 4x4 I got used with 100k on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Nice truck. Good to see another level II !

Those Alcoa's can get good money if they're in good shape.

4. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

nice truck, I was looking for a set of those wheels before I settled on a set of 04 SVT cobras

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Welcome to the forum.

6. OP
    JohnnyOfast

JohnnyOfast New Member

There in great shape, not sure I'd sell 'em though.

saw your truck in your garage, one of the best I've seen.

great information in this forum, thanks to everyone.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site!