It's official..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ob269, Nov 13, 2012.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

Lola is gone :cry:

Not by an accident, or a freak hurricane picking it up and stealing it; rather I traded my Ranger in on a 98 Wrangler. It's the 4 liter straight six, 5 speed, and it has 121k on it, as to where my Ranger had closer to 170k.

I mainly did it for the extra room, my son was born and I needed the back seat. Now don't get me wrong, there were plenty of " better" choices as far as more room, but I looked at one that a guy wanted to trade me fo my Ranger and I fell in love. I didn't end up getting that one cause it was the gutless little 4 cyl but that is what sparked it for me..

I will still venture around here on and off but not as much as I was here. I have learned a lot from you guys and cherish the times and things I have learned.

So, thanks to everyone!!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

snap man. post a pic. hit me up on xbox man

4. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

not bad man...hard or soft top?

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

sucks to hear that man, but it sounds like you made a good choice. the frame on the jeep is all there right? lol

6. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Atleast its the 4L ;). Make sure you wave at all the other jeep owners

7. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

well congrats on the new vehicle! post up some pictures!!

8. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

I'll get some pics before too long lol, I work 6a to 7p monday through friday...

It's just the soft, but I think it's an aftermarket soft top, its a hell of a lot quieter then other wranglers I've been in..

lol, I see what you did there..

Yep, certainly wasnt gonna get the 2.5!!

Pics will come, probably this weekend..

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sad to hear its gone, NOW GET OUT!

LOL.....

I hope you stick around, you're always welcome here!

10. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

get a hardtop man...it will leak less haha

11. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Lol I'm sure I'll still be around on and off..

I will get a hard top once I find one for a good deal lol, seems like people are tryin to get rich from selling em!