is it me or the search feature here sucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diabolical Ranger, May 25, 2012.

1. I can type in key words such as " gas mileage" and everything but that comes up I know there are threads just about mpg

and other searches just seem to not hit the nail on the head per say.
    If I am doing something wrong let me know please thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. and sometime I get this message when trying the TAG search
    "
    Invalid Tag specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

4. I noticed that too, I just gave up on using it

5. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

yea i quit the search feature on this site a long time ago. sometimes it works most times not. just like females :p

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have noticed it to be very word specific, try using a one word search, you'll have a ton of threads to look at but you will have results

7. matticus420

matticus420 New Member

I've never used it before always just browsed threads

8. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

advanced search always works for me

9. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I think I've only used the search function like once or twice

10. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Yup sucks for me too lol. If you put more than 1 word in there it wont pull anything up it seems, even common terms. I just end up asking members for the thread lol